Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just Thought I'd Share...




Hello Friends!

I have had such a busy weekend! But I LOVE to keep myself busy, especially when I'm doing something creative. I made a few of these cuties (which I'm sure you've all seen before):



This Diaper Cake comes with 100 size 1 diapers, and is STUFFED with lots of "baby goodies" inside. I prefer more of a "Boutique Style" Diaper Cake, as do my clients. I think the other styles (where they attach all of the "baby goodies" in more visible fashion) are fun too, but I'm drawn to the ones that have a more clean look :) I had to make 5 of these for baby shower centerpieces, and the mommy-to-be was so happy when I delivered them to her that she cried! (and so did my cry-baby self...what can I say, I'm a cry-er lol!) It was special to her because due to the fact that her father was unable to make it to her baby shower, and instead of me taking the opportunity to shamelessly plug add my business name somewhere on the cake, I added a cute poem from her father, and when she read it she cried and thanked me :) It was sweet...

I enjoy making these! They are so much fun! Which brings me to this;


Don't you agree? Hope you all had a wonderful Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment